- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How House Washing Affects More Than Curb Appeal
"My house looks fine" is a general statement homeowners make when they fail to see their property beyond the curb appeal. For one thing, your home's exterior gets progressively dirty over time, and it's easy to lose sight of just how bad it's gotten. Secondly, even […]
Understanding The Hazards Of Diy Pressure Washing
It's completely understandable why a Williamsport homeowner wants to treat pressure washing like a Saturday afternoon DIY project. It's admirable when property owners want to invest their own time and sweat equity into upkeep and improvements. It's no wonder that consumers assume power washing is the perfect […]